Gunstock Ranch - Sweetheart Ride
A romantic 2 hour guided ride into the mountains to a quiet picnic spot. Our Wrangler will pack a picnic blanket and refreshments by saddlebag to a scenic rest point for your enjoyment. You and your sweetheart will be left to enjoy the peace and serenity of nature for 30 minutes after which your Wrangler will return to guide you home. Perfect for honeymoons and anniversaries!
Gunstock Ranch offer some of Hawaii's finest horseback riding trails. Meandering through the majestic Koolau mountains you will come to viewpoints that overlook miles of Oahu's finest coastline. We are a 400 acre working ranch located on Oahu's North Shore at the base of the beautiful Koolau Mountain Range.
This ride is suitable for all skill levels. It is a walking-only ride, no trotting or cantering will be allowed. Experienced riders can choose an advanced ride to add advanced features to the ride. All riders in the party must be experienced in order to do an advanced ride.
- Private two-hour guided ride
- Visit 400 acre working ranch
- Hawaii's best horseback riding trails
- Enjoy picnic lunch
Picnic Lunch - Please note next to your name if you need a gluten free, vegetarian salad, or vegetarian sandwich option.
Menu subject to change without notice:
- Standard picnic lunch - Cold cut sandwiches on brioche bun (your choice of turkey, ham, or roast beef), served with delicious fruit, chips, a drink, and chocolate chip cookies.
- Gluten Free lunch - A deli sandwich on gluten-free bread, served with fruit, chips, a drink, and gluten-free cookies.
- Vegetarian Salad lunch - Tossed green salad with dressing and a side of fresh fruit, chips, a drink, and tasty cookies.
- Vegetarian Sandwich lunch - Hummus, lettuce, and tomato sandwich on brioche bun, served with delicious fruit, chips, a drink, and chocolate chip cookies.
Gunstock Ranch Couple
Gunstock Ranch View
- Where and When:
- Two tour times are available: 10:30 am and 1:00 pm.
Check in 45 minutes prior to scheduled ride time.
Gunstock Ranch is located at 56-250 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, HI 96731. View Map
- Regular Ride
Minimum age 7 yrs+.
Maximum weight 240 lbs
Minimum Age 12 yrs+
Maximum Weight 220 lbs
Guest must have ridden 24+ times before.
No pregnant riders.
Video cameras and cellular phones can cause horses to "spook" so please do not carry them on the trail rides.
All riders must abide by the trail guides instructions.
Requires a minimum of 2 riders to book.
- Special Notes:
- Facilities at the stables do not have lockers or storage for valuables. Please limit your items to your pocket or fanny pack.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- 2 hours
- Gunstock Ranch